Bumper Crop is a regular competitive in-game event.
It’s time-limited and consists of three stages:
- Make matches with apples to score the number of points you need to get a reward and unlock the competition itself as well as your personal goals.
- Score the required number of points to achieve group goals with other event participants. You get a reward for each goal you achieve.
- Score as many points as you can to top the leaderboard and walk away with the main prize.
The event doesn't feature special levels, so just keep playing from the level you were at in the game. The number of points you score is calculated based on the number of apples you collect by making matches using Rainbow Blasts or power-ups.
- The event is open to all players at level 26 and higher.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection to participate in the competition and access the leaderboard.
- The event is only available on devices with more than 600 MB of RAM.
- Group goals is the number of apples you need to collect with other event participants as a group. You can keep track of your group goals in the progress bar above the leaderboard.
- You get a reward for each goal you achieve. Tap the reward icon on the progress bar to see it.